Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Well TNT has done a good thing and renewed "Falling Skies" for a second season. I've been followig it since it first came on and find that its a pretty good show. Noah Wylie (ER/ The Librarian) and Moon Bloodgood are faves of mine so that keeps me watching even though the writing could use some improvement.. It and the new season of "True Blood" helps fill the void until we get another season of Game of Thrones and the rest of Dr. Who's season. I'm also looking forward to return of Haven, Warehouse 13 and Eureka to the SciFi channel (I hate that Syfy- Siify) so I can start watching it again( All those cheap ass reality shows are nothing but dreck, but they're cheap that's why they are on the air all over the place)..I am also looking forward to trying out Alpha's on Monday night.

Remember back in the 90's when we had so much to choose from in syndication, Babylon 5, War of the Worlds, Xena, Hercules, Cleopatra 2525(a guilty pleasure), Queen of Hearts, Briscoe County, an a bunch of others. Now we are hard pressed to find anything to watch because they keep cancelling the shows before they have a chance.

I need some good escapist fare to take my mind off how the American voter has let the GOP ruin this country and turn the working stiff into virtual peons..Its getting to be like the Shadowrun books around here innit?

No comments:

Post a Comment